Saturday, May 17, 2008

My movie of the week..."Juno"

So like many people out there, I love watching movies. There's nothing better than watching a good movie--better yet, a great movie--to make all your worries go away. Sometimes its not even about the worries that plight you...it's simply a matter of escaping, temporarily, and living vicariously via the characters being watched. Simply stated: a good movie is the modern day remedy for pacifying the modern day soul...

My highly recommended movie of the week is: Juno...(first 10mins)

I like this movie for many reasons--like the fact that it deals with real life issues like teenage pregnancy. Aside from this though, nothing tops the numerous well-executed funny "quotables" dispersed throughout the movie. Just watch these first 10mins and you'll see what I am talking about, lol.

No comments: